Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stila Smudge Pots

Stila Smudge Pots have been on my beauty radar for a while now but my fear of gel liner kept me from purchasing one until recently.

I bought the black Smudge Pot and it's intensely pigmented. The texture is creamy and glides on beautifully. It sets, but will smudge a little if you have oily lids. You'll definitely need eye make-up remover to get it all off.

I won't lie, gel liner is hard to master. You really need to work at it to perfect your technique, but with a bit of dedication you can achieve retro winged-liner or sexy kitten-flicks with ease.

Invest in a fine-point liner brush rather than an angled liner brush. They're much easier to control and you can paint a finer line.

Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis looks gorgeous with her winged liner.

Kate Moss

Queen of cool, Kate Moss, looks chic with her flicks (no surprises there!)

In Australia you can really only find Stila at Mecca, which means you'll have to pay full price.
It's $42 for a huge pot, but I think it's worth it. Plus, the girls at Mecca will pamper you with a makeover (if you like) and free samples of luxe products.

Love La x

No comments:

Post a Comment