Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beauty Buzz

The welcoming of a new year has inspired me to get back on the blog, and although I can't promise that I'll blog frequently, I do have good intentons of posting semi-regularly. Blogging makes me feel a bit self-indulgent, but so does shopping on Strawberrynet, and hey, a girls gotta have a hobby!

Unfortunately, when I work alot and don't have time to explore my city (like now), I find it difficult to cultivate the enthusiasm necessary to blog. But, there is one topic that continues to capture my attention- beauty. So, this year I plan to blog more beauty product reviews, covets, etc.

I already have an abundance of material to draw inspiration from and my beauty collection continues to grow. Expect to see NARS, Becca cosmetics, Dior, M.A.C and Moroccan Oil featured here in the coming weeks.


Love La x

No comments:

Post a Comment