Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Product Rave: Jurlique Citrus Silk Finishing Powder

I've never been a powderer - but this product has converted me!

I had tried powder a couple of times in the past and found it to be heavy, uncomfortable and cakey on my skin. I decided that powder was a bit too serious, a product applied by makeup artists to keep the bride or the stage actor looking flawless through sweat, tears and harsh lighting.

I was encouraged to try Jurlique Citrus Silk Finishing Powder after watching my favourite YouTube beauty guru, Lisa Eldridge, use it a few times on her beauty channel. I bought the powder online and was not disappointed.

This powder is so finely milled - it's silky, translucent and invisible on the skin. Best of all, it makes your mouth water with the sweet smell of fresh, juicy lemons. The compact is excellent - featuring a mirror, puff and sieve.

I dust this powder lightly all over my face with my Smashbox powder brush after applying my foundation, concealer and cream blush. I then apply my powder bronzer over the top. My makeup definitely lasts longer when I dust with this powder. It also helps my bronzer to glide on more smoothly.

Jurlique Citrus Silk Finishing Powder, $45 for 10g

Heavenly.

La x

No comments:

Post a Comment